Welcome! International Guests..

I am Scott, nickname is Hippo.
I was a engineer who make embedded computer programs in Taiwan for 8 years.
The Blog is made to document those things happened in my 30-years-old gap year in Australia and around.
I write them down to remind me the days when I was a Working-Holiday-Visa backpacker and share the exciting exprence to everyone.
Hope you like it!

P.S. All articles are wrote in traditional chinese but you can use the translation button on top-left for your convience.

澳洲打工度假最新照片

2009年6月22日 星期一

2009.06 紐西蘭秋季環島參考資料


View 2009.06 New Zealand All in a larger map

旅遊日期:5/25~6/20 (28天)

總花費:約2500 AUD

參與人員:河馬、CHRIS

總里程:3906 + 2923 (僅供參考,老爺車儀表灌水很多)

參加的TOUR:
FRANZ JOSEF 半日冰河健行
CRUISING MILFORD SOUND 峽灣觀景船
MT HUTT 一天初學者課程含裝備
WAITOMO 螢火蟲洞
NATURES WONDERS 生態之旅
LARNACH CASTLE 入場費

南島詳細行程:
LINK

北島詳細行程:
LINK

花費記錄:
LINK

後記:
LINK

網路資源:
New Zealand Open GPS Maps Project for Garmin Mapping GPS
引用自:可用于Garmin的免费地图大全

沒有留言: